This week and for Valentine’s Day, we are offering you a delicious chocolate cake that is easy to make. His name is already a whole program and will certainly make you want to put on your kitchen apron! Her name: Chocolate orgasm.
Ingredients for 8 people
- 200 g (72% chocolate)
- 200 g butter (for an even more delicious cake, you can use semi-salted butter)
- 100g caster sugar
- 5 eggs
- 1 spoon of flour
Optional: For frosting:
- 150 g dark chocolate
- 75 g butter
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C. Melt the chocolate in a double boiler with the butter.
- Add the sugar, the whole eggs one by one, mixing well between two. Add the flour.
- Pour the preparation into a small silicone mould about 20 cm in diameter. Of course, you can use individual moulds. Before You will have taken care to line the bottom with parchment paper and butter the walls well because this cake cooks very little and its release is delicate.
- Cook for exactly 20 minutes.
- If you want to make a frosting. While it is cooking, prepare it by melting the chocolate and butter.
- When the cake is cooked, unmould it immediately and pour the frosting in the middle of the cake, which is still hot.
- With a spatula, gently pour the chocolate on the sides.
- Let it cool at least overnight but not in the refrigerator.
Enjoy your meal